You don’t even have to spend money, but that helps too ;)
If you made it this far, it means you either have a desire to support this website, or you’ve gotten lost in an internet wormhole. For those of you interested in supporting our work, I thank you. Your support helps us bring our inspirational message to the world. We’ve helped thousands of people dream and launch their dream into the world. And — Yes! — it makes a difference. We love nothing more than getting emails from our fans telling us of the dreams that they have made a reality. Fan mail keeps the passion burning late into the night but, unfortunately, it does not keep the lights on. To be honest, I broke the piggy bank on this website and my career as an author; but, I also feel strongly that my hard-won lessons should be free to the world. I believe in what I do and am hopeful to once again, with your help, reach a sustainable level.
Here are a few streams of reward whether that be money or passion:
- Share. It’s free. It spreads our message. And it builds our audience. One of our main goals is to gather enough fans to reach critical mass.
- Subscribe. Join our newsletter, Facebook page or Twitter so that you don’t miss any of the latest news. And, yep, like it or not, people give a lot of credibility to websites with bigger audiences. It also helps us attract sponsors. We know your inbox is stuffed full, so we only send occasional news. Scott is too busy write newsletters and you are probably too busy to read them.
- Buy Scott a cup of coffee. You can make a small one-time donation on Paypal.Me
- Make a reoccurring monthly donation on Paypal. Knowing I get a monthly allowance helps me focus on creating meaningful content.
- Give a gift. If you visit our shop, we bet you’ll find something you like. Books signed by the author make great gifts. You can also pay a book forward to a child in need.
- Leave a book review. See links below.
- Random act of kindness. You can send Scott a gift from Scott’s Amazon Wishlist. It can be an anonymous donation or you can send a note. Either way, it’s a fun surprise for me.
- Affiliate programs. You can shop directly on Amazon. More info below.
- Recommend Scott. Chances are you know somebody that knows somebody. Scott’s slideshows and inspirational talks have inspired thousands. Scott is available for interviews with the media, to speak at events, attend book clubs, visit schools and more. One of Scott’s dreams is to do a national TED talk.
- Sponsor an adventure or an article. This is a big ask but it also has the biggest reward. My goal is for my adventures and the lessons learned to be entertaining, inspirational and educational and available for everyone to enrich their lives. See some examples here.
- Send some words of encouragement. If you have found my work beneficial. Please send me an email. Seriously, these are like gold to me.
Thanks again. Your support means a lot to us.
Scott and friends
How to leave a review
These days people take reviews very seriously. Feel free to leave an unbiased review — pros and cons, good and bad — it all helps me write better books. Submit a review to your local paper or community newsletter (such as a bike club), favorite a book on Goodreads or leave a review on Amazon. You will need an active account and need to write at least one sentence.
Amazon review links:
- Dream It! Amazon Review Page
- Falling Uphill Amazon Review Page
- Falling Uphill: The Secret of Life Amazon Review Page
- Cayendo Hacia Arriba Amazon Review Page
- Ruby the Red Worm Amazon Review Page
- Cupcake Boy Amazon Review Page
- Mirabella the Monarch Amazon Review Page
- Request a review copy
Scott’s Amazon Affiliate program
I encourage you to buy direct when possible, but if you choose to shop online at Amazon, please click on the ad below. I’ll get a small percentage of whatever you buy — don’t worry, it doesn’t cost you extra. As an example, if you buy my book, I get an extra 76¢. Normally, that’s 76¢ is indirectly paid to pay someone else. The small amount I earn helps cover some expenses. Thanks! PS. I’ve been doing this since Amazon was just a bookstore.