Please take a moment to read this agreement before using our service.
By continuing to use ScottStoll.com (hereafter referred to as Website) you, the user, agree to the terms of this agreement as follows: The content of this Website is intended for the personal, non-commercial use of its users. We reserve the right to make changes to this Website at any time without notice.
Users of this Website agree:
- To credit us when sharing.
- All content is expressly forbidden to be used for commercial purposes without permission.That all information submitted is accurate and not intended to harm or mislead anyone in any way.
- To be respectful of all people everywhere. Any content found to be disrespectful or inappropriate for all age groups will be deleted at our discretion.
- That any links submitted will not be directed or redirected to inappropriate sites.
In addition, users agree to the following terms and conditions.
The mission of this Website and the people involved (hereafter referred to as Editors) is to give all travelers, explorers and adventurers a medium of expression so that the people of the world may share their inspiration, dreams and discoveries. Unfortunately, due to the number of submissions (thanks, everyone), the Editors are unable to manage either the content, accuracy or quality of guest posts. We apologize for any errors or content unsuitable for young children. If you have any concerns, suggestions or would like to help in this department, please contact us. Your understanding is appreciated. We will fix any problems ASAP.
- The content on this Website could include factual inaccuracies or other errors. Neither this Website nor the contributors can be held responsible for any damages resulting from misinformation.
- The Editors do not, necessarily, hold the opinions of any contributors or authors as our own.
- The Editors are not responsible for the loss of information or errors due to technical failures.
- The Editors are not responsible for the content or availability of external links.